For Immediate Release: March 14th 2016
We, representatives of Middle East-American groups in the United States, from various ancestries, ethnicities and religions, announce the launching of the “American-Mideast Coalition for Trump” (AMCT) in support of the U.S. Presidential candidacy of Donald J. Trump.
As representatives of United States citizens from Syrian, Lebanese, Egyptian, Iraqi, Arab, Assyrian, Syriac, Yazidi, Sudanese, Berber, Iranian, and other communities from the Greater Middle East, we see Mr. Trump as our favorite candidate in the primaries because of the following reasons:
(1) His opposition to the destructive Iran Deal signed by the Obama administration with the Ayatollah regime in Tehran;
(2) His firm opposition to the Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamist influence in the United States;
(3) His determination to destroy ISIS and push back against all terror groups such as Hamas, Hezbollah and all other Jihadi terror groups;
(4) His willingness to take action in defense of the persecuted Christians and Yazidis in the Middle East;
(5) His determination to help in the creation of free zones inside Syria and Iraq to resettle the refugees;
(6) His support for the formation of an Arab coalition against terrorists;
(7) His vision to help the Middle East become stable and prosper.
Based on these seven principles, we extend our support to Donald J. Trump to become the Republican nominee and later be elected as the President of the United States.
We call on all our friends who are members of the Republican Party and all citizens who can vote in the Republican primaries to select Donald J. Trump as their choice. It is important to give Mr. Trump a clear, early and decisive victory in the primaries so that he becomes a strong nominee able to begin engaging in the national election and then be elected as President on November 4, 2016.
We are calling on millions of Americans from Mideast background to join us in supporting Mr. Trump.
Co-Chairs of American-Mideast Coalition for Trump” (AMCT)
Tom Harb, Tharb@aol.com
John Hajjar, Hajjlaw@aol.com
Members of the Board: Sami Khoury, William Yomaran, Astrid Hajjar